Studio Art (BFA) Concentration in Sculpture
Degree: Bachelor of Fine Arts
Major: Studio Art
Total Hours: 120
- All students entering a degree program in studio art must be counseled by the art department chair regarding study options available.
- Departmental advising is mandatory for all art majors, and each art student will be assigned a faculty advisor.
- Art majors are required to follow the prescribed sequence of courses.
- The letter grade "C" will be the minimum prerequisite grade for the successful completion of all required courses in the major and for continuing studio courses in sequence.
- Art majors are required to meet formally with the department chairperson two semesters prior to anticipated graduation for the purpose of degree audit