Master of Engineering Science - Chemical (MES)
Degree: Master of Engineering Science
Total Hours: 30
- All College of Graduate Studies general degree requirements.
- Completion of a minimum of 12 semester hours of core coursework as follows:
- Completion of a minimum of 12 semester hours of elective coursework selected from the following:
- All other CHEN 5XXx and CHEN 6XXX level courses approved by your research advisor and committee.
- Other 5XXx and 6XXX level courses from other engineering or science disciplines approved by your research advisor.
- Satisfactory completion and defense of a Master's thesis (a minimum of 6 semester hours of coursework in CHEN 5390 and CHEN 5391.)